- Use our Brand Assets to refer to Reviver, Rplate, our services or anything else we offer.
- Write “Rplate” as a single word, and only capitalize “R”.
- Comply with our Logo Guidelines.
- Use the Brand Assets in a way that suggests or implies partnership, sponsorship or endorsement by Reviver.
- Modify or alter the Brand Assets.
- Incorporate the Brand Assets, or anything confusingly similar, into your trademarks, domain names, logos or similar content.
- Present the Brand Assets in a way that makes them the most prominent or distinctive feature of what you’re creating.
- Use the Brand Assets in merchandise or other products such as clothing, hats or mugs.
- Assert rights over the Reviver brand or Brand Assets, whether by domain name registration, trademark registration or anything else.
- Use trademarks, domain names, logos or other content that imitate or could be confused with Reviver or Rplate
- To help us address future branding issues, we may modify these Brand Guidelines, without notice to you. We’ll post the most recent version on our website. You’re responsible for following any modified terms, so be sure to review these Brand Guidelines regularly.