Limited Lifetime Warranty
OUR REVIVER PROMISE IS ABOUT YOU.
Everything we do is about you, our customer. And your trust means the world to us.
Since the RPlate is meant to be hung on your car and out in the elements, we build each one to be virtually indestructible for everyday use. But life doesn’t always work according to plan. In the unlikely event that your RPlate irreparably malfunctions, becomes damaged or defective beyond its ability to continue working as expected, we will repair or replace it – at no charge to you.
No Questions Asked(1) Limited Lifetime Warranty
No Receipt Needed
It doesn’t matter how it happened, whose fault it might have been or where you purchased it. If the screen cracks and stops functioning, you’re covered. If the electronics fail, you’re covered. If your RPlate stops communicating with your phone or our servers, yep – you’re still covered! If you ever have a problem during your RPlate’s lifetime, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
The small print (we didn’t want to, but our lawyers made us).
How long does the warranty last? The RPlate Limited Lifetime Warranty lasts for the duration of its Expected Service Life(2) , as long as:
• The RPlate is attached to the owner’s vehicle, which is registered with ReviverMX in the owner’s name, and
• The owner has continued to maintain a Reviver Service Plan for the RPlate since the original installation.
What does the warranty cover?
• Each RPlate is warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship at the time of its original purchase.
• Each RPlate is guaranteed to continue to function for its Expected Service Life, when used during non-commercial street-legal driving in accordance with the care and use instructions provided with your RPlate.
• For commercial use or fleet warranty coverage, please reach out to our Sales Team for commercial coverage details.
What does the warranty NOT cover?
Also not covered:
• Installing your RPlate on the front of your vehicle. While extremely durable, an RPlate installed on the front of a vehicle will be subject to continuous bombardment from road debris, which will irreparably damage your RPlate over time.
• Any RPlate that has been altered or modified in any way, or upon which the serial number has been tampered with or altered.
• Any RPlate upon which unauthorized installation, repair or service has been performed.
• Discoloration or non-critical damage of any sort to the finish, display, or molding, which does not affect Reviver Plate functionality or efficacy.
Who is covered? This Limited Lifetime Warranty begins on the date of purchase by the original owner, whether a self-purchase (retail consumer purchaser) or a consumer who receives the Reviver Plate as a gift from the original retail purchaser, as long as the RPlate owner continues to be in good standing with regard to their Reviver Service Plan throughout the entire life of their RPlate ownership.
During its Expected Service Life, warranty coverage will transfer(3) with the RPlate to any new owner or automobile, as long as the transferred RPlate is registered in the new owner’s name, associated with an automobile VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), and the new owner is in good standing with regard to their Reviver Service Plan.
How do I get a replacement? If you think that your device might be damaged or defective, contact our Customer Support Team for instructions on getting it repaired or replaced.
Warranty replacements require the return of your defective RPlate. If you are not willing or able to return the faulty device, there may be a small replacement fee to cover shipping and handling.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXTENDED TO THE COVERED OWNER ONLY. This coverage is limited to consumers and provided for RPlate use on a non-commercial basis, and all express and implied warranties to non-consumers are disclaimed under the ReviverMX consumer Limited Lifetime Warranty policy.
REVIVER MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER. ALL IMPLIED, WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXCEEDING THE SPECIFIC PROVISIONS OF THIS WARRANTY ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY. SOME STATES AND/OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO THAT THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
REVIVER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES SUFFERED BY THE PURCHASER OR ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION. DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR BUSINESS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PLATE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, EVEN IF REVIVER OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REVIVER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY EXPENSES, CLAIMS, OR SUITS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING.
(1) Except to diagnose the problem, of course
(2) The RPlate has an Expected Service Life of seven (7) years
(3) Transfer of an RPlate to a new owner/vehicle will require an administrative RPlate ownership transfer fee